Kenshin Le Vagabond
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Kenshin Le Vagabond

Forum du Manga Rurouni Kenshin (Kenshin Le Vagabond)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Bundaberg dating - I want my lips around you

AuteurMessage
Maitland
Invité

Bundaberg dating  - I want my lips around you Empty
MessageSujet: Bundaberg dating - I want my lips around you   Bundaberg dating  - I want my lips around you Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:34

Sunshine Coast dating - Stuck and looking for help My name is Penelope RYDER I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Ballarat free online dating Western Australia online dating Melbourne dating singles in Wollongong free online dating Hervey Bay free online dating im a pretty chilled girl. i love hangin out with mu friends i like dancing drinking clubbin. im sorta a party girl i love to have fun. i want a guy i can kick it with who is good in bed but wont be a stalker all the time if i dont want to fuck every night. I am your typical normal girl next door who is in need of some psssion in my life.I am a pleaser and it is my turn to be seduced.I am looking for a casual discreet relationship with NSA. A guy who is intellectually stimulating is a major turn on.Those of you who know what I mean are the ones I would like to here from. I am outgoing and spontaneous and like to go out and have a few drinks a few times a week. I don't workout but look good still. Would like to meet a man with no baggage or drama queens in their past. I am open-minded and looking for some fun in the bedroom. I need a real stud this weekend. Maybe some dinner, talk a little, have some drinks and IF all goes well maybe go back to your place and have some fun Wink Im dying to give some lucky guy a bj. Its been to long. I hhave been on this site a few times but never really found what I am looking for. It seem that a lot of men on here dont really want to leave the comfort of their computer.s I dont have time for games. I am looking for one man that has the same needs as I do and is able to meet once in a while when the need arises. im looking for a man that is willing to pamper and spoil. i want a man that wants a woman who likes to submit and please every chance she gets. it is what i like if not your thing hope you find what you looking for. i will provide pic to anyone who ask just not posting here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bundaberg dating - I want my lips around you
Page 1 sur 1